Phone2Frame 10″ With Photo Backup Stick (32GB)
Phone2Frame featuring the Photo Backup Stick is the easiest way to get your photos from your phone, tablet, or computer to your digital picture frame. The Photo Backup Stick copies your photos from iPhones & iPads, Android phones & tablets, and Windows & Mac computers to the Micro SD card. Once your photos are backed up to the Photo Backup Stick Micro SD card, insert it into your Phone2Frame digital picture frame and it will automatically start a slideshow of all your photos.
How it Works
1. Backup Your Photos
- iPhones & iPads – Plug the Photo Backup Stick into your iPhone or iPad and install the Photo Backup Stick Universal app. Launch the app and tap the Backup Photos button.
- Android Phones & Tablets – Download and install the Photo Backup Stick DC app from the Google Play Store. Launch the app and tap the Backup Photos button.
- Windows & Mac Computers – Plug the Photo Backup Stick into your computer and run the Photo Backup Stick app. Click the Start Backup button. Choose where your photos are stored and click the Start Backup button to begin your backup.
2. Edit Your Photos
- iPhones & iPads – The Photo Backup Stick app for Apple iOS devices includes a Phone2Frame photo editor. After your backup is complete, tap the button to view photos. From the main photo viewer screen, you can select and delete unwanted photos. To rotate and crop individual photos, tap the photo to enter the editor. Your photos will be displayed in a virtual frame where you can expand the photo to fit the frame using two fingers. You can also rotate the photo. Once the photo displays the way you want, tap the save button and swipe to the next photo. Repeat until you have edited all your photos.
- Windows Computers – After your backup completes, click on the Photo Viewer. Here, you can deleted unwanted photos. We are working on adding editing features for the Windows app.
- Mac Computers – After your backup completes, click on the View Photos button. Here, you can deleted unwanted photos. We are working on adding editing features for the Mac app.
- Android Phones & Tablets – After you backup is complete, go to My Files and navigate to the attached Photo Backup Stick drive. Open the “Backup” folder and then open the folder named after your phone. Your photos will appear. Here, you can delete unwanted photos. We are working on adding editing features for the Android app.
3. Plug Your Photo Backup Stick Micro SD Card into your Phone2Frame
- Plug your Phone2Frame digital picture frame into a wall outlet and insert the Micro SD Card into the back of the frame in the card slot. Your photos will automatically start playing as a slideshow.
Features & Requirements
Phone2Frame 10.1″ digital picture frame is an advanced digital frame designed to make it easy to get your photos from your phone, tablet, or computer to your frame. It includes a Photo Backup Stick to gather your photos to the USB drive that is plugged directly into the frame after your photos are copied.
- 10.1″ IPS digital frame for clear pictures, even at an angle
- Includes Photo Backup Stick 32GB (Micro SD Card Version)
- Plays Photos as a Slideshow
- Plays Videos
- Plays Background Music (MP3)
- Calendar Display
- Scheduler (turn on/off automatically)